Sunday, May 14, 2006

Aaj Main Khush Hoon..

Yeah!! i m really vry happy & it can be observed frm the fact tht i hav written this poem outside the lecture hall !!

I am Happy,
Yes I am Happy......

After a long time,
Even my life is in rhyme..
Though I was always sure,
But i knew i'l have to endure..

Happiness of relations,
Happiness of celebrations..
Joy of loosing afflictions,
Joy of regained affections..

My loved ones with whom,
I once had tied knot..
Yes the same people with time,
I unintentionally forgot..

I want to thank ceremonies,
I want to thank celebrations..
They have brought together,
those broken joyous relations..

Now there is no nagging,
now there is no bragging..
Just care,love & affection,
this surrounding is having..

I know there is a lot,
still to be achieved..
But this little Shower of Joy,
has made me relieved..

Hoping to say Good-Bye,
to my sufferings & pain..
Hope this delightful shower,
wil bring much awaited Rain..

Smile please..!! I am happy after all.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy!!
i didn't like the startin but the end was awesome
Also Aaj main Khush Hoon isliye tera din bhi thik kat jaayega
Aish kar

Anonymous said...

hey it was great
awesome!

Anonymous said...

it ws amazing..i donno knw hw u manage to think so high,bt its really touchy..keep it upp!i loved it!!

Anonymous said...

it ws gr8..mann u really hv a heart..i loved d poem.khud likhi ya kahi se churai thi??i really njoyed reading it..